Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.15.0 On 2016-10-14
- Added support for row values.
- Allow deterministic SQL functions in the WHERE clause of a partial index.
- Added the "modeof=filename" URI parameter on the unix VFS
- Added support for SQLITE_DBCONFIG_MAINDBNAME.
- Added the ability to VACUUM an ATTACH-ed database.
- Enhancements to the command-line shell:
- Add the ".testcase" and ".check" dot-commands.
- Added the --new option to the ".open" dot-command, causing
any prior content in the database to be purged prior to
- Enhance the fts5vocab virtual table to handle "ORDER BY term" efficiently.
- Miscellaneous micro-optimizations reduce CPU usage by more than 7%
on common workloads. Most optimization in this release has been on the
- The multiply operator now correctly detects 64-bit integer overflow
and promotes to floating point in all corner-cases. Fix for ticket
- Correct handling of columns with redundant unique indexes when those
columns are used on the LHS of an IN operator. Fix for ticket
- Skip NULL entries on range queries in indexes on expressions.
Fix for ticket
- Ensure that the AUTOINCREMENT counters in the sqlite_sequence
table are initialized doing "Xfer Optimization" on "INSERT ... SELECT"
statements. Fix for ticket
- Make sure the ORDER BY LIMIT optimization
(from check-in 559733b09e)
works with IN operators on INTEGER PRIMARY KEYs. Fix for ticket
- SQLITE_SOURCE_ID: "2016-10-14 10:20:30 707875582fcba352b4906a595ad89198d84711d8"
- SHA1 for sqlite3.c: fba106f8f6493c66eeed08a2dfff0907de54ae76
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.