Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.6.18 On 2009-09-11
- Versioning of the SQLite source code has transitioned from CVS to
- Query planner enhancements.
- The SQLITE_ENABLE_STAT2 compile-time option causes the ANALYZE
command to collect a small histogram of each index, to help SQLite better
select among competing range query indices.
- Recursive triggers can be enabled using the PRAGMA recursive_triggers
- Delete triggers fire when rows are removed due to a
REPLACE conflict resolution. This feature is only
enabled when recursive triggers are enabled.
- Added the SQLITE_OPEN_SHAREDCACHE and SQLITE_OPEN_PRIVATECACHE
flags for sqlite3_open_v2() used to override the global
shared cache mode settings for individual database connections.
- Added improved version identification features:
C-Preprocessor macro SQLITE_SOURCE_ID,
C/C++ interface sqlite3_sourceid(), and SQL function sqlite_source_id().
- Obscure bug fix on triggers
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.