Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.8.2 On 2013-12-06
- Changed the defined behavior for the CAST expression when floating point values
greater than +9223372036854775807 are cast into into integers so that the
result is the largest possible integer, +9223372036854775807, instead of
the smallest possible integer, -9223372036854775808. After this change,
CAST(9223372036854775809.0 as INT) yields +9223372036854775807 instead
← Potentially Incompatible Change!
- Added support for WITHOUT ROWID tables.
- Added the skip-scan optimization to the query planner.
- Extended the virtual table interface, and in particular the
sqlite3_index_info object to allow a virtual table to report its estimate
on the number of rows that will be returned by a query.
- Update the R-Tree extension to make use of the enhanced virtual table
- Add the SQLITE_ENABLE_EXPLAIN_COMMENTS compile-time option.
- Enhanced the comments that are inserted into EXPLAIN output when the
SQLITE_ENABLE_EXPLAIN_COMMENTS compile-time option is enabled.
- Performance enhancements in the VDBE, especially to the OP_Column opcode.
- Factor constant subexpressions in inner loops out to the initialization code
in prepared statements.
- Enhanced the ".explain" output formatting of the command-line shell
so that loops are indented to better show the structure of the program.
- Enhanced the ".timer" feature of the command-line shell so that it
shows wall-clock time in addition to system and user times.
"2013-12-06 14:53:30 27392118af4c38c5203a04b8013e1afdb1cebd0d"
- SHA1 for sqlite3.c: 6422c7d69866f5ea3db0968f67ee596e7114544e
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.