Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 220.127.116.11 On 2014-10-29
- In PRAGMA journal_mode=TRUNCATE mode, call fsync() immediately after truncating
the journal file to ensure that the transaction is durable across a power loss.
- Fix an assertion fault that can occur when updating the NULL value of a field
at the end of a table that was added using ALTER TABLE ADD COLUMN.
- Do not attempt to use the strchrnul() function from the standard C library unless
the HAVE_STRCHRNULL compile-time option is set.
- Fix a couple of problems associated with running an UPDATE or DELETE on a
VIEW with a rowid in the WHERE clause.
- SQLITE_SOURCE_ID: "2014-10-29 13:59:56 3b7b72c4685aa5cf5e675c2c47ebec10d9704221"
- SHA1 for sqlite3.c: 2d25bd1a73dc40f538f3a81c28e6efa5999bdf0c
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.